As the new semester is approaching we are getting ready for another season of engineering.
Right now is the best time to stop by our room during our weekly meeting, every Tuesday beginning at 18.30.
As in the past years, we're going to design a new robot from scratch to compete in the international Eurobot competition.
This involves a lot of different engineering tasks:
- design mechanisms such as grippers or drive trains
- build the protoypes using our CNC mill and 3D printer
- design circuit boards using Eagle CAD
- program microcontrollers in C++
- design the manipulator and strategy controls for our robots
- work on our tools, such as:
- a robot simulator (C++, SDL, Cairo)
- a monitoring client (Java, JNI, Java FX)
We meet on Tuesdays beginning at 18:30 in our new room in the ICT-Cubes.
Feel free to visit us or participate with us in the next competition.