Eurobot Germany 2022
The Eurobot 2022 will take place this year under the motto “Age of Bots”.
- When: Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th October 2022
- Where: Aachen, Germany (exact location will be announced soon)
- Who: All German and international Eurobot teams
- Registration: Until 30.09.2022 via form.
- Entry fee: 100€ per team (please contact us if your team can’t afford that.)
- Motto: Age of Bots
- Rules: The rules of Eurobot 2022 apply
- Audience: Spectators are very welcome
Technical Innovation Contest
Each team presents its most innovative design from the robot in a 15-minute presentation. An independent jury from science and industry evaluates the innovations and awards the Technical Innovation prize to the best innovation and presentation.
|09.00h - 10.00h||Team Arrival|
|10.00h - 13.00h||Preparation & Homologation|
|13.00h - 14.00h||Lunch|
|14.00h - 14.45h||Eurobot - Round 1|
|15.00h - 15.45h||Eurobot - Round 2|
|16.00h - 16.45h||Eurobot - Round 3|
|17.00h - 17.45h||Eurobot - Round 4|
|19.00h - 21.00h||Dinner|
|09.30h - 10.30h||Preparation|
|10.30h - 11.15h||Eurobot - Round 5|
|11.30h - 13.30h||Technical Innovation - Presentations|
|13.30h - 14.30h||Lunch|
|14.30h - 15.15h||Eurobot - Second play-off round|
|15.30h - 15.45h||Technical Innovation - Award Ceremony|
|15.45h - 16.30h||Eurobot - Finals|
|16.30h - 17.00h||Eurobot - Award Ceremony|
|18.00h - 20.00h||Dinner|
The link to the live stream will be announced here soon.
Das Projekt wurde von der
Hans Hermann Voss-Stiftung gefördert.